When the Unthinkable Has Happened: Choice #1
Just now, much of the world’s attention is focused on Ukraine. It’s a terrifying time for those under attack but also for those of us watching and wishing there were more we could do.
In this episode and mini-series, I want to break down for you some of the choices you have – now, watching world events unfold, but also when unthinkable situations happen in your own life.
- Why circumstances can cause us to focus on the worst-case scenario
- What choices do we actually have?
- Using the right language to trigger the right emotions and actions
- Embracing what is so you can help move towards what should be
- Power questions to help you act from a place of calm and resolve
If you want to receive the workbook I discussed in the episode, you’ll find it at Girafecoaching.com. Simply sign up for the monthly newsletter.